Why Choose Us!
First and foremost we thank you for considering NorWest Suspension LLC.
Below is a list what we think will set us apart from some other suspension companies.
(1) We have a vacuum bleeder (Race Tech brand to be exact) so we service your shock or forks (if equipped with a bleed port) just as Race Tech would.
(2) We have a shock and fork spring rate tester and are very knowledgeable in it's use.
(3) We have both a lathe and a mill in the event your suspension would require any re-tapering of needles or making spacers for lowering. Terry was previously a CNC machinist and programmer (and yes he can still cut a single point thread on a manual machine) so we do tend to think outside of the box.
(4) We have a dedicated machine for polishing fork tubes to achieve the same crosshatch pattern you would get if you sent your suspension into Race Tech. This reduces stiction and increases seal life. We also polish the OD of the fork springs to reduce the rough surface finish as well as clean them after to make sure we eliminate any contaminates from a dirty spring just as Race Tech would.
(5) We have both a TIG and MIG welder to modify damping rods for Emulator or DDC fitment.
(6) We have the capability to modify fork springs here in the shop just as Race Tech would to achieve a different rate or shorten them if you are lowering your bike without having to purchase a new set. Yes we do all the calculations to make sure coil bind and travel availability will be unaffected.
(7) We assemble your suspension in a clean room free from dust and dirt as well as any contaminants. There are no drill presses, compressors or grinders in the build room as let's face it do you really want any airborne particles floating around inside your suspension? Just a grain of dirt between any valving will throw off the stack and the damping curve.
(8) The fluids we use have a very high VI (Viscosity Index) which will assure you of fade free performance from your forks or shock and the greatest service interval.
(9) We have data acquisition to actually measure what the suspension is doing so we can accurately address the issue you may be having.
(10) We take care of the DIY as well, Race Tech built their kits for the DIY and if you have the desire and tools to change out your own valves we will assist in making sure you are installing using the correct Race Tech procedure and specs. It is what Terry did at Race tech for quite a few years so I think we are more then qualified to guide you through the process.
(11) We stand behind our work 100%, If you have issues we would ask to make it right with going back in the suspension and readjusting but if you are still not satisfied we will return it back the way it was when you brought in and you will be given a full refund. Yes we are that confident in our craftsmanship and abilities.
Thank You for considering NorWest Suspension LLC